Dan Auerbach is coming? Say no more. He’s the genius musician who I’ve seen in concert with BOTH of his bands: The Black Keys and The Arcs. But wait…Dan is going to be paired with some serious whiskey brands for this event in Brooklyn called The WhiskyX Spirit Experience.
On June 8th at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, there is going to be a completely different kind of event experience – 1 part whiskey, 1 part food and 1 part music. This is exactly the kind of cocktail of an event I want to go to. So I am. (Full disclosure, I’ve been invited on a complimentary media pass).
What/who promises to be there?
- Dan Auerbach – LIVE! He’ll be debuting music from his new album.
- Shuttle busses from certain subway stations! AMAZING, DUDE. I haven’t heard about this kind of service from many events. I hope it’s awesome. Will definitely be checking it out.
- 60 Whiskey/Bourbon/Scotch/Rye brands – all for you to taste (FYI you need to be 21 to attend this event)
- Food trucks! (You will pay additional fees for food).
- First 500 to arrive receive a $25 Uber voucher.
- VIP tickets get access to rare whiskies, VIP concert access, cigars, gifts from Hudson Made and if you arrive before 7:00 p.m., a $10 food voucher.
- Strangely enough, The Blind Barber is serving free cocktails-and-a-haircut or beard trimming – hilarious…AND AMAZING
- Whiskey infused chocolate samples
- Free iced coffee by D’Amico
So grab your tickets ($75 VIP, $50 GA) and let’s have some fun! It’s from 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 8th.