I received my press pass for The New York Coffee Festival, happening this weekend! I’ve never been, but I’m super ready to become highly caffeinated.
The New York Coffee Festival
September 16-18, 2016
69th Regiment Armory
68 Lexington Ave (between 25th and 26th Street)
New York, NY 10001
A few things I’m going to see/drink:
- The Lab (all kinds of sessions and workshops)
- Alpha Dominche’s A Steampunk MOD2: The innovative coffee cart will brew coffee from some famous roasters like Cafe Grumpy, Nobletree, etc.
- A bunch of coffee. Obvs.
- Rebel Kitchen’s Coffee Mylk – with the lactose intolerant like myself in mind, I shall be trying their coconut milk coffee.
- Live latte art. I’m a real sucker for latte art. Hopefully will be able to create my own art too!
- The Coffee Music Project – the contest will benefit a clean water project.
- The Espresso Martini Bar. Hellooooo! And Goodbye.
- The Coffee with New York project: where New Yorkers talk about which NYC celeb they would most want to drink a coffee with.
Anyone can come join me! You can get tickets for just $20 online – they are more at the door.
Stay tuned – I’ll be Instagram story-ing (@maryinmanhattan) and Snapchatting (@maryape) on Saturday during the event. #NewYorkCoffeeFestival